We’re very big on community.
Located in Sydney’s stunning Blue Mountains, E-Smart Solar is incredibly active in both our local community, as well as our industry.
Why? We’re committed to our clients and to helping the industry flourish – one solar panel at a time.
The renewable energy community
We believe in leading by example, and so we’re incredibly proactive in representing the solar industry, as well as advocating for and supporting local energy initiatives.
- Clean Energy Council – accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.
- We’re also Clean Energy Council Accredited Installers and members.
- Alternative Technology Association – enabling, representing and inspiring people to live sustainably in their homes and communities.
- National Electrical Contractors Association – leading the electrical and communications contracting industry in Australia.
- The Blue Mountains Renewable Energy Co-op – creating community-owned renewable energy projects in Australia’s unique, World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
The local business community
When you’re looking for a local business, you want one that is passionate, as well as proud of their products and their people. This is E-Smart Solar.
We’re incredibly proactive in the Blue Mountains and Penrith business communities. We work alongside and collaborate with other like-minded businesses that share the same goals, ethics, and community commitment. E-Smart Solar is a proud member of:
- Nepean Business Network – a network of Greater Western Sydney’s most ethical businesses
- Blue Mountains Regional Business Chamber – supporting quality-focused and sustainable business in the Blue Mountains
- Springwood Chamber of Commerce – promoting trade in the Blue Mountains
- Women with Altitude – a network of like-minded women who collaborate, support and inspire in business.
To us, community is more than just a commitment to environmental or social aspirations. It’s about being proactive in our neighbourhood – whether that is where we work, or where we play, or both – and genuinely making a difference.
Benefits Of Solar
Solar system are one of the most effective assets for your home. Every year X percentage of
Australians are enjoying the benefits of solar on your family homes.
Reduced Electricity Bills
When you generate it, you don’t need to buy it. Goodbye to that nasty quarterly bill!
Once it’s installed by our superstar team, very little needs to be done.
Our systems are eco friendly.
You are playing your part
– great work!
A great return on investment.
We understand your energy consumption before we do anything else
Because every business is different, we’ll work with you to completely understand your usage and
requirements first. We’ll gain a through understanding of your daily operations and, importantly,
your future plans.
We’ll also look at your power bills and electivity consumption patterns. With your permission, we’ll also install a data logger to track your energy consumption for a week to ten days. The logger will monitor your usage and help us design the most efficient system for your needs.
It also means that you understand the specific numbers around your energy consumption, enabling you to make an informed decision regarding your solar purchase and maximise your return on investment.