Yes? We’d love to hear from you!
Since 2014, E-Smart Solar have provided award-winning solar solutions for both residential and commercial clients across Sydney*. And we’re growing as more people are realising how renewable energy sources reduce the amount of electricity you need to pay from a retailer and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions.
It’s a win/win.
We’re looking for pro-active and forward thinking staff that are excited about the future of renewables in Australia.
* All our positions are open to Australian residents only. No international enquiries.
Current positions vacant:
Our growing team requires the support of a capable, hard-working Labourer with working on job site experience, preferably in the solar, electrical or roofing trade. Reporting to our Solar Electricians, this role supports the team across our job sites and assists in keeping the warehouse and vehicles ready and organised.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Following the direction of the Solar Electrician in a safe, sensible manner
- Assist team with installations including working on roofs
- Moving and handling of equipment with special care
- Be a motivated and always respectful team member
- Conduct regular audits of stock and other ad-hoc project support
Does the following sound like you?
- You hold a current White Card
- 2+ years working experience on work sites – solar installation or roofing experience desirable
- Current Australian Driver’s License and safe driving manner
- Ability to regularly lift 15kgs.
- Confident with mobile technology
- High work ethic, eye for detail, easily takes direction, respectful and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to undertake a Working with Children Clearance
If you are interested in joining this small but growing team that truly believe local solutions solve global problems, apply with your updated resume and a 1-page cover letter expressing how you meet what we’re looking for today.